One week left on my campaign for you to be a backer of the craziest project I've ever attempted.
What will you see and learn about the project when you land on the campaign page?
- A video of me informing you about the project and how it came about
- A video where you will learn about Lydia "Sam" Rawlings and why she is so important to the project.
- You can read the well thought-out words I wrote about the project.
- Photographs I have taken.
- A listing of the reward levels, starting at $1. Every reward has a tangible value.
- When you are a backer, you will have access to the 'backers only' updates.
I am planning a lot of interaction between myself and the backers. My goal is to build a community. If you choose to back my project, I want you to experience every facet of the adventure with me. If you prefer to be more of a bystander within the project, that's okay too.
If I don't meet or exceed my goal by May 18, I will not receive anything - it's all or nothing. If you haven't experienced Kickstarter, here's a screenshot of what it looks like.
And to get you in a Parisian state of mind...one of my favorite songs, by one of my favorite musicians who has influenced me ever since I started the Starart book, and especially on the creation of this project.