Gallery Marketing and Sales Representative
Seeking a self-motivated person to organize, manage and promote my photography business. You will be responsible for managing and monetizing my rock'n'roll and fine art photography archives.
• Marketing and generating sales of existing photographic prints
• Researching licensing opportunities on multiple platforms
• Managing Social Media platforms
• Marketing and generating clients for Photo and Video Shoots
• Website revamping + updating
• Creating work flows, back-ups and organization of assets
Skills and Programs:
• Photo Retouching, sizing, uploading photographs
• Flatbed Scanning (handling negatives + slides)
• Adobe Photoshop + Lightroom + InDesign
• Squarespace platform
• Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
• Mac computer
The Ideal candidate is a self-starter, creative thinker, communicator, excellent writer, organized...with a positive attitude and great sense of humor.
Please submit a well-written brief cover letter about yourself, a resume that details your skills and experience with the bullet points listed above. Links will be reviewed.
Hourly wage + commissions (commensurate with experience)
Part or Full Time